welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
4:24 PM
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
FINALLY!!! THE GAME'S COMPLETE!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!DIE ELICIA! DIE!WAIT!!??WTH! THE GAME IS ONLY 60% COMPLETED EVEN AFTER I KILLED THE STUPID MAGE QUEEN!!!
O o O"'What is wrong with the game!!!??? Spent more than 24 hours playing for nothing?? What the.......... I "completed" this game last night at 02:49:37 am. How great is it when you finished watching the last few scenes and see that you have only completed only 60% of the game!! I sacrificed my sleep for nothing man!! Well, I doubt there will be a third coming.... seriously they have to seriously reconsider the game play if they want to make a sequel to attract the gamers to play. Other than that I think it was a pretty average game to play. If you like strategy and role-playing you can try this game.